Account Management for a leading Tech company in which a previous new starter earned £20K commission in a single month! Ski trip to Chamonix for top performers. Brand name clients include Body Shop, Uber and LinkedIn.
London's leading office technology provider is looking for an exceptional Account Manager to join their bustling Sales team in London. Recognised as "Partner of the Year", the company sets the industry standard in its field and is a great place to begin a commercial career; it's full of dynamic, high-flying Sales professionals who are in the room to smash every day and to take advantage of the incredible earning potential at the company. A graduate Venatrix placed at this company in the past earned £20,000 commission ***in a single month!*** in their first year.
As Account Manager, your job will be to maintain and grow a patch of clients across London. This is a client-facing role and you will be given 150 accounts to manage on your first day. Your objective will be to build strong, friendly relationships with your portfolio of clients, to grow revenue and take advantage of opportunities to upsell. This is a unique opportunity to take on a varied and client-facing role at graduate level; you'll be working with clients who have already spent money with the company, and once you settle in you'll spend more and more time out of the office at client meetings.
Why do I want this job?
- Join a dynamic and mature working environment in which you will be expected to grow your own business in a business. Once you are up to speed you can organize your diary as you see fit to deliver the results.
- The company has a great track record of developing and promoting graduates. Venatrix has placed a number of graduates into this role who have progressed to become Senior Account Managers & Strategic Account Managers working on large scale deals, and visiting clients all over Europe.
- Work hard, play hard culture with loads of rewards and incentives, an amazing commission structure and a Sales team to spend "Thirsty Thursday" with.
- The company has a big green focus and wants you to become a trusted consultant who can can help clients save money and be more green by using their solutions.
- A "people" person with excellent communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial and ambitious.
- Mature and credible.
If you think you have the personality and determination to thrive in this role then submit your CV to Venatrix to apply today! Please note that as we receive over 70 applications per position we have available, we are unable to respond to each one individually. If you have not heard from us within three days of making your application, you have probably been unsuccessful in this instance.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"