At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As an Account Manager (Inside Sales) for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
- Are passionate about client success.
- Enjoy collaborating with others.
- Strive to exceed expectations.
- Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
If this sounds like you, then you may be a great fit for Pitney Bowes
A target driven sales professional with a passion for exceeding expectations and closing deals. You thrive on building relationships with clients whilst introducing Pitney Bowes products and services that will support business development, growth and client retention.
- Be responsible for selling Pitney Bowes products outright
- Cross sell and upsell shipping and mailing equipment as well as on-line shipping products and software solutions
- Provide an end-to-end client experience for consultative solutions sales
- Acts as client escalation point for client care questions and queries
- Communicate with client via multi-channels, ie, phone, web chat and video
- Work with our CRM (SalesForce.com) and be comfortable using predictive analytical tools to make recommendations of solutions and financial options
- Articulate reasoned views and recommendations, able to speak with confidence in all client-handling situations, with a view to sustain and enhance client satisfaction levels.
- Create, issue and manage the end to end process of electronic, financially regulated contracts
- Interact, partner and develop strong relationships across our sales channels and within the wider organisation.
As an Account Manager, you have:
- Proven experience selling in a B2B environment
- Proficient in Windows applications
- Strong business acumen
- Exceptional client care focus
- Ability to listen and articulate a value proposition clearly and confidently
- Ability to think quickly, solve problems and provide a fast response
- Can work autonomously, is driven and self-motivated to work in a fast paced environment
- Goal oriented with a desire to over achieve
- Good interpersonal skills
- Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
- Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
- Offer comprehensive benefits globally including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension, online and retail discounts, incentives and trips abroad.
Our Global SMB (Small and Medium Business) Solutions business provides innovative mailing and shipping solutions that enable small and medium businesses to simplify their sending operations and deliver greater value to their customers. Our SMB mailing and shipping technology supports more than one million businesses, from addressing and postage evidencing to multi-carrier parcel shipping and payments.
If you are the right fit, apply now.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Relationship Management
- B2B sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"