As an account manager, from day 1 you will be enrolled onto our first class training programme. Starting with 4 weeks in our academy learning the basics, followed by a further 4 weeks in grad bay where you can put what you've learnt into practice. You can expect to receive benefits such as a FREE onsite gym, FREE coffee machine & fresh fruit daily, paid charity days plus subsidised car parking!
Responsibilities of an Account Manager:
- Speaking to pre-approved finance applicants
- Explaining & simplifying the car buying process, guiding customers from application to driving away in their new vehicle
- Data entry and administration tasks such as collecting and checking documents
- Assisting customers with car searching & providing recommendations on suitable vehicles
- Managing a pipeline of up to 80 customers, all at different stages of the process
- Liaising with car dealers to negotiate prices, check car stock, check car details are correct & book test drives
- Liaising with the underwriting department to ensure customers are given the best possible deal available to them
Based in state of the art offices in Manchester, CarFinance 247 is a family owned business & award winning employer, being named in the fast track 100 list for the third consecutive year.
The perfect Account Manager:
- Personable, with a natural charisma & flair for customer service
- Experience of working in a fast paced, professional services environment
- Passionate about working in a team as well managing your own workload
- Highly organised with excellent communication skills
- The ability to offer practical solutions to clients
Above all else, the best Account Managers have heaps of personality & a can-do attitude - if that sounds like you, then apply today!
Refer to our careers page careers for details of our privacy notice & how we will process your data as part of our recruitment process. In making an application for a role you are accepting and providing consent that we will store your details securely for a period of 6 months, to be used for recruitment purposes only.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"