Our client is looking to grow their sales team as part of its next phase of growth and is looking for an additional account manager to take on responsibility and oversight for a significant portion of its existing spending clients.
- Account Management of nurturing existing clients
- Growing the spend from existing clients
- Targeting high growth clients and prospects
- Manage clients and prospect base
- Ensuring all decision makers from all departments / divisions of the target account are added to the CRM and called and e-marketed
- Researching websites, Social Media, articles and publications adding contacts to the CRM
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records on the CRM
- The on-going visiting of client websites to obtain new contacts to add to the CRM
- Telephoning companies / contacts to verify contact data on the CRM
- Initiating marketing e-shots to contacts on databases
- Verifying all bounces from e-shots and updating contact details on our databases
- Processing bookings for courses and webinars from e-shots
- Cold calling prospects, introducing the company’s products and services
- Making appointments and participating in client meetings
- Previous experience in working in a B2B sales / client acquisition / account management environment where pro-active client account nurturing and e-marketing were the primary methods of business generation.
- Genuine interest in the financial services industry and global capital markets
- Well organised, intelligent and possess a high level of diligence and accuracy
- Excellent use of all Microsoft Office applications
- Must be extremely well organised
- Ability to manage own workload, prioritise and work/keep to deadlines
- Based in London
- £35,000 plus commission, OTE £70k
- Commission - calculated and paid quarterly
- Monday - Friday, 08.45 - 17.30
- 20 days holiday plus bank holiday (increases with service)
- Auto enrolment pension
Optima Recruitment specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment, including; Administration, Secretarial & PA, Accounts & Finance, Graduate Opportunities, Human Resources, Recruitment Consultancy, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service and Legal.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"