A successful applicant will have the followingproven experience:
- Multichannel campaign planning including writing inspiring creative briefs
- Leading and fostering client relationships, experience in presenting creative ideas from informal coffee meetings to formal new business pitches
- You would have worked in a digital focused agency for 2+ years
- Reporting and presenting campaign results in a confident manner
- Winning new business and working commercially to increase revenue spend within existing client accounts
What's in it for you:
Based in the heart of London, you will be working in a collaborative, social , young, fast passed culture. Be part of an interesting tech and digital agency, working with clients within the sports industry you genuinely will be working with interesting clients.
- Competitive remuneration package £45,000 + Bonus scheme
- Company Pension
- 25 days a year holiday
- Private health care
- Season ticket loan
If you are interested in this role please apply and I will personally review your CV. For a confidential discussion please feel free to phone me on t: +.
Consulant - Marketing, E-com and Digital
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
- digital marketing
- account management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job