The role will offer the right person an excellent basic salary along with a good commission structure.
Salary £20k - £25k plus commission
Holidays 22 days + stats
As the Account Manager will you be expected to attend customer meetings and attend events – this could be in the UK or abroad.
The purpose of the role is to consultatively sell the companies range of products and services and to effectively question the client to gain their exact requirements in order to maximise on profitability for the company .
Main Duties include (but not limited to):
• To manage a database of customers
• Managing a database of
• Proactively targeting new customers
• Maintaining high levels of customer retention to secure repeat business
• Attend business meetings with customers
• Achieve set KPI's determined by the Sales / Business Development Management Team
• Responsible for managing customer queries and complaints within the business
• Ensuring all records on our CRM systems are kept up to date with recent discussions/correspondence with our customers
• Responsible for ensuring that you maintain an excellent level of industry knowledge regarding the events industry
• Must have the ability and desire to work as required in order to complete their work.
• Work closely with Business Development Dept to identify opportunities with new and existing clients.
As the Account Manger you will be a confident negotiator, you will have the ability to build long standing relationships with customers along with being able to liaise with a variety of customers at all levels.
Suitable applicants would be able to demonstrate evidence of past performance through KPI's and have experience within a sales background.
Previous experience would be as a Sales Manager, Sales Executive, Business Development Executive, Sales Representative, Telesales Executive, Internal Sales, Account Manager.
Contact Alex on or for further details
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job