Our client delivers improvements in the supply chain through re-engineering processes, system redevelopments and managing the supply chain using objective measures of quality and price.
The on-site Account Manager will be the primary point of contact providing operational support to the client. The Account Manager will be responsible for managing the end to end procurement process, ensuring all targets and SLA’s are met. The role will require the Account Manager to engage with the Client Contract Manager as well as individual hiring managers on a day to day basis, in order to provide support and assistance throughout the transaction process. This role requires the individual to build strong relationships with the client, offering support and training.
The on-site Account Manager will be responsible for analysing client performance and presenting this information to the client on a regular basis. From this information the Account Manager will work with the Business Manager to identify and implement strategies to maximise efficiencies for the client. In addition the On-site Account Manager will be required to report to the Business the spend and revenue figures for the client, as well as understanding and identifying any opportunities to expand into additional spend areas.
The successful applicant will spend at least 4 days a week on site with the client in Thurrock, and 1 day per week at Head office in Milton Keynes (transport costs will be paid to Milton Keynes).
Client Relationship Management
- Primary point of contact for all operational support
- Responsible for fulfilment and ensuring all SLA’s and KPI’s are met
- Developing and maintaining client relationships with hiring managers and contract manager
- Producing comprehensive management information
- Delivering formal presentations to client contract manager
- Undertaking client-facing business reviews
- Preparing ad-hoc reports as requested
- Understanding and informing clients Business strategy
- Identification of additional opportunities
- Working alongside Business Manager to develop additional areas of spend
The Account Manager will be able to analyse and interpret data, and present it to the client in a factual and compelling manner. It will be necessary for the Account Manager to be proficient in Microsoft Excel, working off spreadsheets and creating charts to emphasise the commercial position.
- Account Manager
- Client Meetings
- Client Services
- Client Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job