Job Title- Account Manager - 12 month mat cover initially (a strong chance of the position being made permanent)
Commission - Very Attractive Commission structure on average £6,000 to £10,000 per annum
Our client is an incredibly reputable company, a market leader in their industry and an employer of choice in Hertfordshire. This fantastic employer is seeking an experienced Account Manager who is personable, engaging, pro-active and motivated.
Although a big corporate company our client has a genuine family feel, the culture is about the team, so we are looking for dedicated flexible sales professionals who will represent the business to the highest standard and really add value.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate experience servicing a portfolio of key clients, exceptional customer service skills and proven ability performing in a targeted role with experience building long-standing relationship resulting in repeat business.
Our client is an employer of choice in the local area, renowned for offering the best training, development, and support, in addition to a huge list of benefits. A fantastic company to work for!
- Managing and existing portfolio of existing clients; Act as main point of contact at all times
- Prospect and grown new business
- Arrange quotes, follow up, negotiate prices, confirm, and process orders
- Liaise with internal departments to facilitate the sale
- Responsible for business development of your patch
- Help grow the revenue from existing customers through cross and up selling
- To record sales and account management activity on company CRM system in timely and professional manner
- Operate within standard operating procedures
- Understand and ensure operation in compliance with relevant regulations
- Achieve individual monetary targets and overall team targets
To be considered for this role you must-
- Have previous experience in a sales environment and skilled in developing existing accounts
- Good communication skills
- Account management experience
- A pro-active go -getter with a can do positive attitude
- Confident with strong presentation, negotiation and rapport building skills
- Willing to work in a challenging sales environment
- Great commercial awareness and business sense
Crisp Recruitment Ltd is a local recruitment consultancy firm based in Borehamwood. We are working on behalf of our client to find suitable candidates for this opportunity
- Account Manager
- Business Development
- Key Clients
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job