Account Manager | Based in Gt. Yarmouth.
Salary negotiable depending on skills and experience
Are you sales and business driven with a passion to succeed?
Do you enjoy working as part of a team?
Responsible for the ongoing account management and business development of a portfolio of global resellers.
The Account Manager is responsible for the ongoing account management and business development of a portfolio - driving revenue growth from existing accounts.
This is an office-based role although you may be requested to identify and attend customer visits and/or company events. This role reports into the Sales & Business Development Manager.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver proactive account management to a defined portfolio
- In conjunction with the product & solutions sales team, explore areas for growth within existing reseller business and act to implement the growth initiatives through proactive reseller contact – phone, email, WebEx, visits, and training.
- Preparation of stats and reports to develop follow on business within the defined account base.
- Maintain and expand relationships with key personnel within your accounts.
- Provide an exceptionally high level of customer service.
- Provide formal quotations.
- Qualify and report on all opportunities.
- Manage sales pipeline and opportunity closure plans.
- Liaise with relevant internal departments to ensure customer requirements are met and completed in timeframes acceptable to the client.
- Manage external and internal expectations.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets.
- Work as a team with a dedicated Sales Co-ordinator who will support your efforts.
The Ideal candidate will-
- Be highly motivated with a strong work ethic, initiative and focus.
- Be able to communicate efficiently – verbally, in print and on the phone.
- Be detail orientated.
- Be able to multitask and handle multiple client accounts.
- Be able to manage time and projects effectively.
- Be able to work alongside other internal teams.
- Demonstrate high level of customer service.
- Have knowledge and experience in using Microsoft Office software.
- Have efficient networking skills.
- Have extensive knowledge of the company’s products and services.
HOURS: Full time Mon-Fri SALAY: neg plus commission
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job