Job Title: Account Manager
Salary: Up to £33,000
We are currently recruiting for an Account Manger to join our client's team based in Wimbledon.
As an Account Manager you will attract, retain and grow a portfolio of customer accounts. Reporting directly to the Director you will be responsible for winning new business by networking in the local market to identify potential opportunities whilst also taking accountability for the retention and growth of your own portfolio of accounts. Providing a critical link between customers and our business, you will develop effective partnerships to ensure that relevant information is provided and our customers receive an appropriate service for their business. Using a top down approach to find key decision makers you will be a confident communicator using innovative ideas to source new business. As part of the role you may have to visit customers who are not happy with our client's service and it will be your role to smooth things over regaining their trust.
This role is primarily field based on visiting new and prospect customers daily with some time based in the office to make those all-important sales calls.
Key Points of the Role:
- Maintain good communication with customers
- Monitor customer spend monthly
- Rise/Decrease customer credit limits
- Resolving customer disputes and issues
- Research new customers through various resources
- Establish and build relationships with individuals throughout their accounts
- Updating and inputting records of all contact made on the content management package
- You must be able to demonstrate a natural flair for communicating and selling over the telephone with inbound enquiries at all levels. You must have the ability to work well as a member of a team and to undertake tasks using your own initiative
- Negotiate customer prices
- Liaise with accounts on a weekly basis
- Strong IT skills are also essential
If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today. Our client is looking forward to conducting interviews and starting someone new in their team. By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond! Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions. Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Account Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job