Accounts Manager - 12 week Temporary Contract - Windermere
Your new company
Your new employer is looking to recruit a bright, driven and enthusiastic Account Manager to work within the Sales Department. The successful candidate will work alongside the existing team of Account Managers and Account Executives supporting their own portfolio of customers. This is an exciting and fast-paced role within a growing and very busy department where a driven, focused employee can truly make a difference.
Your new role
- Being the primary point of contact for allocated customers.
- Handling new and repeat orders .
- Liaising with suppliers and customers.
- Generating costings and customer quotations.
- Handling business enquiries from new and existing customers.
- Obtaining and negotiating supplier pricing for management approval of raw materials
What you'll need to succeed
- To confidently manage the team in a fast-paced office environment.
- To be passionate about your own self development
- Have excellent communication skills
- To be organised and great attention to detail
What you'll get in return
Great experience working in a growing team with an opportunity to be kept on permanently within the company.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job