Our client has an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager to join their team based in the North / South, on a full time, permanent basis. You will be on a competitive salary of £30,000 - £40,000 per annum.
Our client’s vision is clear: they want to change people’s digital experience in a connected world. They believe in Exceptional People, Superior Service and Commercial Innovation. They’ve created a driven, no-nonsense, agile culture that moves faster than you imagine. And every one of them stands for honesty, for hard work, and, well… for getting on with the job. So, when it comes to achieving their vision, they’re naturally hardwired to do it.
The Account Manager role:
You will be responsible for the successful delivery of products and services provided by the company to its customers. The Account Manager is the 'leading’ stakeholder and interface between the business and their customers. The key to this position is an outgoing, friendly, genial interaction with a wide range of people. In this job, it is very important to connect with other people, to meet new and different people on a day-to-day basis, to quickly form relationships, and to use those relationships to get work done.
Key Responsibilities as their Account Manager:
- Support the Account Director and New Business Director in all account activities
- Be the 'on-site face’ of the POD and co-ordinate all activities
- Develop relationships with the on-site decision makers - procurement, sales, sales support, pricing, order management and finance
- Ensure the ADP (Account Development Plan) is up to date with reporting, MI and account BAU transactional changes
- Ensure the Account Director and New Business Director is in the best possible position to grow the account whilst maintaining excellent service and renewals
- Co-ordinate and deliver the weekly/monthly/quarterly reports and MI and use to improve the relationship and POD performance
- Fully support the renewals process and ensure it is addressed in a timely manner to ensure immediate renewal
- Ensure all weekly / monthly reports are accurate, useful and delivered on time
- Provide full account support, co-operation to the POD and ensure the Account Director is aware of all issues at all times - escalate where necessary
What is needed in order to be able to become their Account Manager?
- Customer focussed and experienced representing the customer internally and being their 'Champion’
- Solid experience in providing Service Delivery in the Telecommunications and/or IT industry with a particular focus on data networking products and services i.e. Wide Area Networks ( WAN’s ) and Local Area Networks ( LAN’s )
- Experience of conducting formal service reviews and reporting
- Experience of Incident and MSO management
- Experience of Customer satisfaction reporting and creating service improvement plans
- Experience of managing and influencing senior decision makers, including senior management and board level leadership
- Degree level or equivalent qualification
- Knowledge of Service Delivery and Service support disciplines defined by ITIL
- Knowledge of ISO9001 and ISO27001.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as their Account Manager then please click 'apply’ now! They would love to hear from you!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job