£19,935 - £22,000
My client in Redhill are recruiting for a Customer Account Manager to join their customer service team. This is an excellent company to work for, with a great working environment, good benefits and good support.
You will be the first point of contact for each account you manage, you will be required to deal with any queries and all the administration required for the account. This is an excellent opportunity to take ownership and responsibility for your allocated workload.
- Managing business customer queries and responding in a timely manner
- Escalating issues where necessary
- Liaising with the sales managers to ensure all customer details are updated on the system
- Running reports on customer payments
- Auditing customer accounts
- Meeting with business customers for service reviews when required
The ideal candidate will have the following skills or experience:
- B2B experience
- Proven background in Account Management or relationship building
- Experience of dealing with client orders or managing a process from end to end
- IT literate with good excel knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
If this Account Manager role based in Redhill is of interest to you then please call Ellie on or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job