- Selling print and online recruitment advertising
- Working with blue chip and mid-tier companies
- Renegotiating renewals and writing client proposals
- Small team based in Wimbledon
The Account Executive Role: This an opportunity for an Account Executive or Client Services Manager to forge strong relationships with existing clients to sell print and online recruitment advertising space. The successful Account Executive will be expected to manage existing relationships by writing renewal proposals, up selling and cross selling advertising space and delivering for clients. This is mostly a phone based role however you will be visiting clients and attending career events across the country.
Our Client has been operating for over 30 years and works in partnership with market leading professional bodies. They run a range of profession specific job boards, advertising job roles through print and online job advertising. Based in Wimbledon, they are a small office looking for an Account Executive to manage and deliver for their clients. They have a relaxed sales environment and this role gives gradual exposure to the full sales cycle.
Requirements of this Account Executive:
- UK Graduate with 12+ months Client Service or Sales experience
- Highly organised, self-motivated and professional
- Excellent level of written and verbal English
The Package for the Account Executive:
- Salary: £24,000 basic with OTE of £32,000
- Performance related bonus
- Excellent opportunities for career progression within an industry market leader
Location: Central London
BMS Sales Specialists have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
If this Sales Executive vacancy is of interest please email us or for more information on other vacancies we are currently working on please call Ben Gosling-Gleisberg on
- business development
- account management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job