- Selling business information via subscription into the Tech industry
- Managing an existing portfolio of accounts
- Strong earning potential and progression opportunities
- Rapidly expanding organisation
Salary: £30-35,000 basic salary plus double OTE (uncapped)
The Role: Selling to boardroom and executive level contacts within the IT industry, the Account Manager will be responsible for managing an inherited portfolio of accounts worth £1.3million. The Account Manager will renew subscriptions, maintain an account base, and be able to upsell and cross sell, together with onboarding new business. This is the perfect opportunity suited for an accomplished Account Manager who is effective at managing long-term relationships and exceeding revenue targets.
The Company: This global market leader provides expert industry reports and bespoke data analysis for a multitude of sectors. They work with medium to large organisations, aiding them to make key business decisions based around reliable information and data. The Account Manager will join a rapidly expanding organisation with great potential for career progression.
As Account Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Managing £1.3million of accounts within the IT sector
- Renewing subscriptions and upselling complex business information
- Building and maintaining relationships with senior-level executives
For this Account Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Proven B2B upselling and cross-selling within existing accounts
- Persuasive and focused individual
- Knowledge of the Tech sector would be beneficial
Benefits of this Account Manager role:
- Up to £35,000 basic salary plus double uncapped OTE
- Market leading company
- Career development opportunities
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
If this vacancy is of interest please email us or for more information on other vacancies we are currently working on please call Ben Gosling Gleissberg on .
- business development
- account management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job