Our client is based in the heart of the city of London in a very iconic building! They have established an 18 year track record of delivering outstanding client care. Our approach is to blend new ways of working with a business class experience. So we offer stunning communal spaces and inspiring design, alongside smartly presented, professional teams.
We’re proud of our workspaces - and we know you will be too.
Overall purpose of the role
To contribute to the achievement of the Meeting Room targets by proactively building strong relationships with new and existing clients and booking agents, promoting the services that we offer.
Main duties and responsibilities of the role
- To close potential new clients and, in turn, upsell the booking.
- Follow up/ contact potential clients to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- To check all the availability of a centre or surrounding area, so alternative room can be found if the client’s desired room is not available.
- Identify the decision makers within a client’s organisation and their sales journey.
- Build rapport with new clients.
- Where required set up viewings for the Business Development Manager, or yourselves, to attend.
- Build relationships with the Booking Agents
- Focus on getting new contacts with an existing client base.
- To be focused on the daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly targets.
- To be responsible for achieving your individual targets.
- To share best practice within the team to help drive revenue.
- To contact your main clients and present new products, openings and services to enhance existing relationships.
- Work with the centre/ operational teams to meet customer needs.
- Where it is appropriate arrange to meet with clients.
- Ensure your clients’ needs are met to encourage their future spend.
Management and Research
- Provide ideas and progress reports in one to one meetings.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed.
- To ensure that your pipeline is up-to-date and manageable.
- All booking confirmations need to be confirmed/signed by the booker.
- Have a thorough understanding of the meeting room terms and conditions.
- Continue to enhance the Company’s performance.
Health and safety Management:
- Comply with all health and safety practices as set out in the Health and Safety Policy.
- Manage projects relating to the centres and the business as required.
- Take responsibility for own learning and development.
- Actively participate and drive activities that improve the quality of the services provided.
- All other duties as reasonably requested by management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job