Role: Account Manager
Salary: Negotiable basic (dependent on experience) + commission
• Are you entrepreneurial, adaptive and ambitious?
• Do you want to be part of a fast growing start-up organisation?
• Are you an energetic high achiever looking for a new challenge?
If these traits all sound like you, this could be the organisation and opportunity for you!
Our client is a forward thinking, creative technology company who have recently successfully launched their payment platform into the market. Since their launch, they have already gone from strength to strength and brought on numerous of very large clients and are now looking to grow further in the enterprise market.
This role will be based from their brand new Manchester office. This role will develop you both personally and professionally, and is therefore an opportunity not to be missed.
Account Manager - The role
As an Account Manager, you will be a farmer, not a hunter. You will be responsible for managing a variety of new accounts brought on by the new business hunters, ensuring month on month renewal of the application. You will be dealing with Director level decision makers, therefore you will need to demonstrate excellent communication skills and have an adaptable and focused attitude to build upon solid professional relationships which have already been established to ensure further growth within the accounts.
This exciting new role is a perfect fit for someone who has managed accounts within large and small businesses and who thrives off building strong relationships.
Account Manager - The Candidate
The ideal candidate will be organised, entrepreneurial and will not be phased by new challenges.
We are looking for a proven Account Executive / Account Manager who can demonstrate success in managing key accounts.
Core skills and background include:
• Proactive, organised individual with an autonomous, self -starting attitude
• A consultative approach to managing key accounts
• Able to own and develop relationships with Director level decision makers
• Motivated by building strong business relationships
• c3-5 years' experience within sales
• A background in technology or software-as-a-service
• A positive and optimistic personality with the desire to succeed
• An entrepreneurial spirit
• Passionate about providing the best client service possible
If you are excited about the opportunity to work with a start-up business who are in the prime of their growth then please apply!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job