The account manager will be responsible for helping one of the fastest growing tech companies in the North continue its excellent upward trajectory by managing key accounts and offering technical support. The business operates in the cloud solutions space, and as a result requires someone who is comfortable selling SaaS solutions in a consultative manner.
My client provides cloud solutions to businesses across the UK and headquarters in Manchester. They are looking for someone who is comfortable getting to the office in central Manchester, but with flexibility to travel throughout the UK, including NI.
As account manager you will be responsible for managing key accounts across the UK, offering technical support and being central in the tender process for renewals. Other responsibilities include:
- Upselling where possible
- Ensuring both parties are maximising return in the partnership
- Being technically astute in cloud migration and cloud solutions, offering support to both the client and internal stakeholders where needed
The ideal account manager will have:
- 7 years account management experience from SaaS or cloud migration (a mix of sales and AM will also be considered)
- Consultative and collaborative in approach
- Demonstrable success in retaining accounts and maximising spend
- The flexibility to travel nationally for meetings but be local to the office in Manchester
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job