Juice Recruitment is delighted to offer this superb opportunity working for a leading creative organisation which is seeking to appoint a highly experienced Account Manager for their friendly Melksham based team.
We are looking for a switched on self-motivated individual with an excellent understanding of sales, teamed with the ability to build mutually beneficial relationships, maximising on business targets and objectives.
This is a varied and diverse role that will see you taking ownership over a variety of tasks, including servicing a major FMCG account, taking written and verbal briefs, driving new business and meeting clients’ high expectations.
The role would ideally suit an individual with a strong proven sales background, confident telephone sales skills and ability to learn a range of products and technical information.
- Take ownership for all aspects of the customer’s account management requirements
- Ensure the Account Director are kept up to date with the progress of clients’ accounts
- Strive to create the most value for the customer and build a mutual, long-term relationship.
- Generation of new sales and profitability
- Ensure company information systems are maintained
- Consistently achieve and exceed KPI’s and monthly targets
- Maintaining a high level of customer service both internally and externally
- Process enquiries and estimates
- Booking in of jobs
- Liaise with profession bodies to gain approval of proofs
- Follow up all completed orders
- Work collaboratively across organisations to deliver solutions
- Participates in structuring team objectives and work processes
Hours: 9am - 5.30 (mon-Fri)
As the ideal candidate you will be an adaptable, self-motivated individual with excellent communication and negotiation skills and a real passion for sales.
You are able to build strong relationships with new and existing clients and have the ability to work to target, confidently establishing new business opportunity. You have strong organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise workloads with initiative, alone and as part of a wider team.
Good working levels of Windows and Excel would also be an advantage and experience of Tharstern is highly desirable although full training will be given.
Due to location, and nature of the role it is essential you have a full driving License and own transport (although a pool car will be provided for client visits)
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity and you would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity, please contact Natarlee at Juice Recruitment today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job