A local employer of choice are seeking a Sales Account Manager to join their team
Your new company
Your new company is a fantastic employer of choice, they provide a fantastic service to their customers and want people that can contribute to their image. They are rapidly growing in size and are now in the fortunate circumstance where they can expand on their current departments to accommodate their business needs.
Your new role
Your new role involves you:
- Being the primary point of contact for allocated customers
- Handling new and repeat orders for bespoke products. This is a process which can often take several months to finalise and requires ongoing project management.
- Liaising with suppliers & customers, some of which will be large corporate accounts to ensure raw materials & proofs are correctly supplied and checked prior to manufacture.
- Generating costings and customer quotations.
- Handling business enquiries from new and existing customers.
- Generating manufacturing specifications for client approval
- Obtaining and negotiating supplier pricing
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed you will need to:
- Have previous experience in a busy office based managerial role and a passion for your own personal development.
- Have experience dealing with key accounts / client relations
- Be determined to provide first class customer service.
- Have excellent organisational skills & attention to detail
- Be suited to working in a fast paced role with a determination to make things happen
What you'll get in return
In return you will be working for a fantastic company of choice with a generous benefits package, you will receive 22 days holidays plus 8 bank holidays, a Christmas company bonus, continuous professional development and be joining a positive passionate team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job