A fantastic opportunity has arisen with our successful client based in St. Albans for a Account Manager to join their fun and friendly team! The successful candidate will play a part in the Sales department for the business.
My Client is a successful FMCG organisation who are one of the leading brands within their market. Recently gone through a rebranding they are now looking to Account Manager to help booster their already established representation to their clientele.
- Provide the highest levels of account management, customer service and communication to your designated account base.
- Regularly organise account field visits and plan appointment diary 2 weeks in advance
- Present product ranges with prices and MOQ's, company strategies and plans to account base.
- Communicate regularly with all internal departments - assistant, product team, QC, purchasing and finance.
- Provide accurate reporting to customers with sales feedback, year on year trends.
- Full Clean UK Driver's License.
- Experience of Account Management.
- Proven track record of sales ability.
- Happy to travel to meet clients.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job