A new permanent role has been created for a permanent an Account Manager based near the Redhill location. This new permanent position based close to the Redhill location for an Account Manager Role would ideally suit someone with B2B customer service experience - used to dealing with own clients, managing own workloads and used to deadlines.
The key duties and responsibilities in this role are:
- Take responsibility for ensuring that the customer needs are satisfied to the customers' standards
- Manage queries that are raised for customers in their portfolio efficiently, to ensure queries are resolved timely and accurately
- Liaise closely with relevant sales manager to ensure new customer requirements are established and set up prior to contract start date
- Provide reports to relevant sales manager on query and debt performance of customers on a monthly basis
- Ensure customers reporting requirements are established and updated
- Audit customer accounts to ensure payments are allocated correctly
- Attend visits to customer premises when requested
- Provide a single point of contact for customer servicing requirements
- Assist with billing processes where required
The Role is end to end process of our Major Business customers - from producing invoices, dealing with customer queries and customer reporting. Although may liaise with internal departments to resolve issues, point of contact for the customer will always be Account Manager.
Please note this role is paying between £19,000 - £22,000 depending on experience.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job