Working closely with a small team, you would be communicating with internal production and development teams for timely delivery of various campaigns.
A part of the role will include building relationships and managing expectations, while writing and communicating briefs to the relevant people.
Candidates will need to be familiar with print design practices, especially direct marketing. A keen eye for detail is key, as well as being a good problem solver and a strategic thinker.
Based on site in West Sussex, with car parking available.
We Looking For:
- A great communicator, written and verbal.
- Someone with an interest for design, an eye for high standards and good understanding of print design practices, especially experience working with direct marketing.
- Someone who can work well in a team environment, and liaising with colleagues across the company, and at all levels.
- Organisational skill are important, as you will need to be able to manage workloads, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of the charity sector would be advantageous but is not essential.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Laura Pargeter for a confidential discussion about the position.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job