Position: Account Manager
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 basic + OTE
Do you have experience working within the rich media and programmatic space and ready for your next challenge with a unique, creative rich media specialist?
An award-winning rich media and programmatic specialist, who have won campaigns for some of the world's biggest retailers are looking for a self-motivated and determined Account Manager to sell into one of their existing agency patches.
With amazing modern offices in Central London to match their friendly, go-getting and passionate team, you will benefit from working for a household name with a healthy commission structure and great culture. You will play an integral part of the rapid growth plans as well as offering you a career packed with insight, opportunity and progression working with leading international brands and agencies!
- Selling programmatic and rich media advertising opportunities as per agreed targets to deliver maximum revenue.
- Attending face-to-face meetings to nurture and develop relationships with key customer accounts.
- Work with the internal creative team to build bespoke proposals and pitch to the allocated agency patch.
- Work across all relevant touch points to develop and expand your contact base.
- Have a proven track record of maintaining and building on current relationships to ensure per agreed targets have been met.
- Demonstrate experience in advertising technologies, programmatic and online video market to ensure you can hit the ground running within this market.
- Strong communication skills to ensure you can liaise cross-department to build relationships and improve efficiency.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as a part of a team to hit pre-agreed sales targets.
If you are motivated, thrive under pressure and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, click to apply for this Account Manager position now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job