£21,000 - £23,000 PA
My client, an international market leader in their field is looking for a passionate salesperson to work with their external sales partners to achieve very realistic territory targets. This will be achieved through incoming and outgoing telephone calls with both potential and existing clients. This activity will be supported by targeted marketing.
- Achieve or exceed sales targets for promoted products within expenditure and promotional budgets.
- Telephone potential and existing clients to discuss current promotional campaigns to generate sales
- Contact through incoming and outgoing calls a minimum of 50 customers per day.
- Explore all opportunities for the sales into new clients and ensuring that customers are aware of any current volume discount offers.
- Responsible for updating the Customer Relationship Management database (CRM) with notes on any discussion with customers.
- Responsible for the correct entering of sales orders onto the appropriate database according to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Education - Minimum of 5 GCSE's / "O" Levels including Maths and English
2.Work Experience - Previous experience in a telesales role as part of a sales team
- Computer skills - must be proficient is use of MS Office, particularly Excel and Word, CRM software, Internet and email.
4 Literacy and Numeracy - Able to understand profit and loss calculations and basic business finance, e.g. gross margin percentages and calculation
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to get back to you within 24 hours. However, your application will be reviewed by a Consultant as quickly as possible and if you are shortlisted we will aim to call you within two working days.
If you do not receive a call please do not be despondent. Typically only one candidate can be successful per role! Please apply for any future roles in the same way. Good luck!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job