Do you consider yourself a proactive, innovative and engaging individual?
Are you looking for a new role in the creative department of an award winning company?
Do you have experience within Marketing and Online & Offline communication?
We are currently recruiting for an Account Manager to manage the running of a creative project with great diversity in your daily responsibilities, and an opportunity for personal development and influence within the company.
Job Title: Account Manger
Hours: Full time – permanent
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: Up to £28,000 DOE
Your job will include…
- Increasing sales and profitability for the creative media department.
- To act as conduit between the creative media business and broadcasters, particularly the senior management teams responsible for bulk ticket sales and promotions.
- To design, develop and deliver marketing plans that increase awareness of the creative media proposition and broadcasters chains to appropriate audiences.
- To keep all key stakeholders informed of all local, regional and national promotional campaigns.
- To provide partner cinema chains with timely MI & BI reports as required.
- To work with broadcasters to review product and pricing ensuring that both parties remain competitive within our respective markets whilst delivering a healthy profit.
- To regularly visit broadcasters’s Head Office and conduct regular business reviews.
- To work with the creative media Operations Executive to manage stocks of all types of broadcaster tickets, ensuring minimum stock levels are maintained with appropriate validity dates.
- To interact with the Marketing teams to manufacture and deliver broadcasters toolkits, used to increase awareness of broadcaster’s range of products at a business and consumer level.
You will have the following skills and requirements…
- Ideally degree level education (preferably in Business and/or Marketing).
- Experience of setting their own goals and objectives.
- Proven experience managing both online and offline communication tools/activities/content.
- Experience within Marketing Communications in a B2B / B2B2C environment.
- Ability to think strategically and deliver project goals.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong ability to build close-knit relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Energetic, entrepreneurial and innovative.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job