Our client, a well-established organisation who have been trading for over 25 years and pride themselves on their commitment to providing a first class service to their customers are seeking an experienced Account Manager to join their successful team in their Solihull offices, not far from the M42.
As the Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing approximately 200 regular customers plus prospects with an annual revenue of around £750k
- Building a rapport to sell and develop further opportunities
- Maintaining contact with existing customers to maximise sales opportunities
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Making outbound calls to new and existing customers to advise them on a full range of products and special offers
The successful candidate for the role of the Account Manager will have:
- Account Management and Business Development experience
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Previous experience of working within a fast paced product related environment
As the Account Manager you will have previous experience within a wholesale or product related environment.
In return the Account Manager will receive a basic salary of between £20,000 - £25,000 with a competitive commission structure.
If you think you have what it takes to apply for this role, please click apply and send us your CV.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of the closing date, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful.
- Account Manager
- Business Development
- Outbound Calls
- New Business Opportunities
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job