Account Manager - Digital Agency / Web build and design
Bench Talent are on the lookout for an Account Manager to own, manage and develop client relationships at one of the UK’s top, award-winning digital marketing agencies.
Our clients are experts in their area and this is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to work with the best in the business!
To be successful in this role you must have worked for Digital agency who build and rebrand websites for their clients.
- Developing and sustaining a deep, holistic understanding of your clients' businesses; using this understanding to drive their marketing and digital transformation strategy
- Helping clients to define and plan budgets across all digital channels (websites, SEO and paid search, display advertising, social media etc.) to deliver optimal ROI
- Informing and converting client briefs into profitable projects. Then ensuring all client briefs are understood and handed over to your Account Director accurately and in a timely fashion. Ultimately being accountable for the final delivered product to the client’s satisfaction
- Engaging with key members of the team and other supporting colleagues in order to deliver competitive, compelling and accurate project proposals to meet every brief; with full time and cost allocation
- Owning a predefined client base; expertly managing the Profit and Loss accounts to ensure profitability across both the individual and collective spend
- Identifying cross-sell and upsell opportunities across the full range of agency services, driving the use of emerging channels and technologies through thought leadership
- Ensuring high customer service levels to help position the agency as a valued partner to its clients
- Providing a weekly report for the Head of Client Services and Managing Director which clearly highlights current projects, revenue/project pipeline, communications stats and client P&L
- Developing the agency’s client base through the introduction of new clients and new revenues
- Agreeing studio 'time based’ quotes for client projects and preparing them for presentation to the client
- Lead or support client presentations and support new business tenders when required
- Account development and revenue generation
- Ability to develop and prepare project proposals and recurring-revenue contracts
- An understanding of current technology and methodology used to build responsive websites
- An understanding of the design and build process for large-scale website projects
- An understanding of Ecommerce principles and strategies
- An understanding of multi-channel marketing strategy and implementation
- An understanding of SEO principals and the successful application of them in the design and build of websites
- To be able to work with Digital Marketing and Strategy colleagues to develop cohesive digital strategies and performance reports for clients
- Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good working knowledge of Web Content Management Systems
- A basic knowledge HTML
- Good working knowledge of working with a CRM to manage clients and proposals
- A formal Marketing qualification such as CIM or IDM or a related Business qualification would be advantageous.
- Direct experience of account management or project management of large-scale website builds and being accountable for delivery is required for this role.
This role has an additional bonus of £3k-£8k
- Healthcare and dental cover
- 25 days holiday
- The flexibility to work from home when needed
- Regular training
- Perkbox membership
- Regular company lunches
- Salary sacrifice scheme for parking, childcare vouchers, cycling to work and car leasing.
- £20 Amazon voucher on your birthday
- Annual Global Conference Invitation
Salary £35k - £45k
- Account Management
- Digital Marketing
- Client Facing Skills
- Digital Agency
- Web Builds
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job