Fantastic opportunity to join a leading solutions provider to the Contact Centre and Customer Service industry.
Our client is a leading provider of solutions and services to the Contact Centre and Customer Service industry. Our client can boast several relationships with blue chip companies around the UK.
As Account Manager you will have the following responsibilities;
- Manage and grow relationships with corporate clients.
- Responsible for creating long-term, rewarding relationships with clients.
- Maximising profitability of accounts.
- Work effectively with the internal teams to add value to the client base.
- Be the first point of contact for the client.
- Resolve and problems with the large blue chips accounts.
- Create compelling and innovative ideas to present to account stakeholders.
- Proven track record as an Account Manager.
- Must have a background in managing corporate/blue-chip accounts.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and listening skills.
- Advanced level of spoken and written English.
- Based in and around the Exeter/Taunton area.
A basic salary between £30,000 to £35,000 with a car allowance.
- "Account Manager" OR "Key Account Manager" OR "Relationship Manager"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job