Role: Account Manager
Location: Central London
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000 + comms
Are you a self motivated and target driven individual? Do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills? Can you confidently work with colleagues, clients and contacts of all levels? If this sounds like you, please read on!
Our client, a well-established business within the Promotional Merchandise industry, is looking for a confident and motivated Account Manager to join their dynamic team. The Account Manager will have a natural flair for relationship building and sales, although prior industry experience is not essential.
If you are keen to get involved with Sales and Account Management in a client-facing role, join a fast growing successful business and work from exciting modern offices, this could be right for you!
Main Responsibilities of the Account Manager:
- Build and develop client relationships
- Keep in regular contact with potential and existing clients
- Maintain databases and in house CRM system
- Handle incoming enquiries in a proactive manner
- Chase warm leads
- Use own creativity and company ideas to successfully pitch to clients
- Remain knowledgeable on industry news and trends
- Build strong relationships with colleagues and other stakeholders
Successful Candidate for the Account Manager Role:
- Passionate and proactive with a positive attitude
- Quick learner who is happy to take on new challenges
- Highly organised, able to multitask, manage a heavy workload and meet strict deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional manner
- Creative thinker
- Target driven and self motivated!
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like to hear more about it, please hit apply!
TwentyFour Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer. If your skill set and experience matches the above ad then please apply today and if your CV is shortlisted a consultant will contact you to discuss the next stage of the recruitment process.
- Account Management
- Communication Skills
- Telephone Manner
- Target Driven
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job