Marketing Account Manager.
£24,000 - £30,000 per annum + 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), personal annual training budget, sea views with a private beach and company paddleboards.
Are you a positive, creative thinker that would relish the opportunity to work in an enviable sea side location?
Are you looking for the opportunity to join a team that feels like a family?
Look no further. This team is fun and welcoming, participating in regular team activities and get together for a delicious lunch every Friday. You would be based in a small office of 15, have the opportunity to wear casual clothing and indulge in sea side views with access to your very own beach! Top this all off with excellent training and personal development opportunities with your own budget to grow the skills you desire.
Account Managers lead a client team and are responsible for the both the relationship and results. It's a really exciting role and touches on all parts of the business. You'll be a manager, a marketer and a face of the business. So, if you're a creative-thinker with strong interpersonal skills, and someone who can inspire people to develop unique and engaging campaigns to promote a client's business online, we want to hear from you.
* Execute digital campaigns, whether that's generating creative content ideas or outreaching to promote a client's website.
* Manage a pod of team members of varying skillsets.
* Collaboratively develop planning and insights proposition for organic search and online advertising projects.
* Lead client management and account leadership.
* Work with the MD and other Account Managers on new business and client development.
Essential experience required:
* A minimum of 3 years experience with Account Management, SEO, Digital Marketing, Content and Outreach.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills.
* Ability to produce written content to a high standard.
* Technical aptitude and digital competency.
* Happy to travel nationally and full driving licence.
* Ability to confidently write copy.
* Experience executing content marketing campaigns.
If you feel your experience of Account Management, SEO, Digital Marketing and Content and Outreach can fulfill this role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company, please click apply now. Alternatively you can call and speak to India Bundock or Jade Walker, in the Truro branch of Acorn Recruitment for a confidential chat.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job