Media Sales Account Manager / Senior Sales Executive / Media Sales Executive
Are you an experienced Account Manager with proven Media Sales experience looking for your next challenge with key account responsibilities?
Haymarket Media Group is one of the world’s leading international specialist media, tech and information companies. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an exceptional Account Manager to join their recruitment media division based in Twickenham.
Haymarket operates more than 70 market-leading brands created by world-class experts in locations in the UK, the US, Hong Kong, Singapore, India and Germany. Our consumer and professional brands connect millions of highly engaged and affluent people across digital, mobile, print and live media platforms.
We are a company who are defined by our values and we are committed to supporting all our people to develop themselves and achieve their potential..
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will have the chance to manage, grow and develop their Key Accounts across the leading titles People Management and Supply Management Jobs - the official media brands for the CIPD and CIPS- the governing bodies for HR and Procurement respectively.
This role will enable you to work across all commercial aspects of these bodies - recruitment, content solutions and events - to allow you to build your brand and industry knowledge and to develop you as a well rounded talent consultant to your clients.
- Experienced Account Manager / Senior Sales Executive
- Proven media sales experience
- Extensive knowledge of the recruitment market (desirable)
- Strong commercial acumen
- Proven track record of successful outcomes and revenue growth from existing accounts as well as new business. These results would have come from face to face meetings in addition to your telesales activity.
- Self-motivated, driven to succeed and passionate to develop and work to the success of your brands
- Competitive salary + 40% commission, then uncapped thereafter
- Excellent training and career progression opportunities
- 25 days holiday (increasing 1 day per year of service up to 30 days)
- Generous contributory pension scheme
- Season ticket loan on passing probationary period
- Discounts on magazine subscriptions and other employee discounts
- Regular individual and team rewards and incentives for outstanding performance
- Friendly, vibrant and sociable team culture with just as much fun after hours, too - be it drinks with colleagues, awards ceremonies, sports teams, or their infamous annual Awards.
With career progression opportunities to more senior roles such as Senior Account Manager, Account Director or Senior Account Director + uncapped commission, the sky’s the limit when it comes to your potential earnings and progression.
Click APPLY now if this sounds of interest.
- Account Manager
- Business Development
- Sales Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job