Looking for an Account Manager with Digital Fundraising Experience
My client is revolutionising the way that charities and corporations approach online fundraising. Their new and innovative online tools and payment software is having a significant impact on the sector. Due to their new product launch, they are expanding and are looking for an Account Manager to join the team.
As an Account Manager, you will have an opportunity to support an industry-leading and innovative product, one that is vastly superior to its closest competitors. You will be working with a fantastic portfolio of clients and will play a major role in how the company supports its customers. In addition to this, you will have the opportunity to operate in the vibrant tech start-up space, whilst having a significant impact on many people’s lives around the world.
The successful Account Manager will enjoy a generous base salary, and bonus based on customer success. As the company has plans for large growth, you will have the opportunity to shape future Account Management initiatives and progress to more senior roles within the organisation.
They have a clear path for your success and career progression.
This is a unique opportunity to work within a company that is going through a period of large growth and will offer numerous opportunities in the future. They offer the potential to greatly enhance your career in the commercial sector, whilst still contributing a great deal to a wide range of great causes.
The focus of the role is to:
The role will focus on supporting the business’s larger account base, providing ongoing assistance to clients and expanding on existing relationships. In addition to this, you will help develop strategies for a higher level of service by liaising with external partners and internal stakeholders. This role is all about ensuring client success!
Ideally, we are looking for the following:
- A background in charity fundraising
- An interest in helping charities achieve the best possible results from their online fundraising
- The ability and passion to build relationships and support clients
- A proven history in expanding existing relationships and growing accounts
- Strong attention to detail
- A high level of empathy and emotional intelligence
- Experience within the digital space and confidence in advising clients on how to improve digital experience and user journeys
- Previous experience of working with product development & sales teams is preferable, but not essential
- Account Manager
- Customer Success
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job