Location: Solihull, B94 6EU
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 plus OTE commission depending on demonstrated experience
Our client is the Law Society’s endorsed provider of a national Will Register and is chosen, endorsed and used by the public, legal profession, law firms, PI insurers, Government agencies, charities and other associated sectors and organisations to Register Wills and Search for Wills.
They seek a likeminded and experienced individual with a proven track record to fulfil a new Account Manager position, to keep the business moving at the pace we require. You will be responsible for a large number of accounts and exceeding personal targets.
Duties of an Account Manager:
- Building relationships with existing customers to increase spend
- Meeting and exceeding sales performance targets
- Provide exceptional customer service to our existing customers accounts
Requirements of the Account Manager:
- Minimum of 2 years experience as an Account Manager is essential
- Minimum of 1 years experience within Sales
- Proven sales track record within the professional services sector
- Management degree an advantage recognised sales training or qualifications.
- Proven track record leading a successful, target driven sales team in a business to business environment
- Excellent communication skills at a ‘C - suite’ level
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good negotiation skills and ability to navigate to close
- Excellent professional conduct and presentation
- Meticulously organised with managing your own time, your opportunities and timely reporting of KPIs
- Ability to work closely with line manager to hit targets in line with the sales plan and strategy
- Knowledge of the legal industry an advantage
Account Manager Benefits:
- Excellent bonus structures
- Great work environment
- Be part of a small innovative and friendly account team
- Excellent ongoing prospects
- Free onsite parking
If you meet the requirements for this Account Manager role then please apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job