A family friendly solutions to top employers and the parents and carers who work for them. We're passionate about helping individuals and organisations make work+family work, as part of their talent retention, diversity and employee engagement strategies. Our clients tend to be FTSE 100 companies, City law firms, banks, and other multinationals in sectors such as FMCG or STEM, and demand ground-breaking solutions.
As an employer, we offer a friendly and lively environment where you’ll work closely with other areas of the business and benefit from mentoring and development with acknowledged thought leaders in the field.
Our wider client services include online information and solutions and practical services such as backup care for working parents and carers. Alongside these, we provide a market-leading range of coaching, training & advisory services both face-to-face and by webinar.
What you’ll be doing:
The Account Manager will be responsible for a growing portfolio of client accounts andmaximising long term relationships and sales opportunities within them. The position will report to the Director of Business Development and Client Relations within an existing team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing your own portfolio of key client accounts.
- Managing and understanding the profit and revenue within your client accounts.
- Attending and managing client review meetings.
- Maintaining and expanding relationships with existing clients.
- A focus on growing and developing new opportunities within your clients.
- Delivering presentations, roadshows and proposals as necessary.
- Providing and collating MI and other information as required to account manage your clients effectively.
- Administration responsibilities relating to the daily workload.
What you’ll bring to the role
- Experience in a similar role.
- Confidence and capability in communicating with people at all levels.
- Administrative experience.
- A high level of verbal and written communication skills
- MS Office suite literate
- An adaptable self-starter with good time and priority management skills
- Ability to be clear and assertive in managing priorities and workflows
- Have an understanding of Excel
- Account Manager
- Business Development
- Business Sales
- Microsoft Excel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job