Zen Educate is looking for an Account Manager to join our team!
What we are looking for in an Account Manager
- Top performer that wants to be part of a high-performing, motivated team
- Proven track record of hitting sales targets
- Confident in developing outbound pipeline and handling objections
- Growth mindset — dedicated to growing your skills as a professional
- Passion for companies that have a positive social impact and the education sector
- Strong bias to action
- Own the relationship with key customers including retention, expansion and new business
- Lead school leaders through successful recruitment processes using a consultative approach
- Call schools and build pipeline by marketing relevant candidates
- Recruit talented candidates and ensure a good experience for them by matching their skills to schools’ requirements
- Handle objections and secure placements for candidates and schools
- Maintain constructive relationships with candidates and schools to ensure retention and repeat business
- Work collaboratively with the sales, operations and the technology team to continuously improve efficiency in delivering value to schools.
- Get your hands dirty. Like any true start-up, no two weeks will be the same and a general interest in mucking in and just getting the job done is crucial
- Work that you want to talk about
- Competitive salary
- Ownership in the company
- 25 days of holiday
- Convenient Central London office
- Fun-loving, tight-knit team solving a problem that makes a difference
UK schools spend over £2bn per year on covering short term absences with supply teachers. The current model is exclusively reliant on agencies that charge a massive commission and are terribly inefficient — everything is paper and phone-call based.
We are consolidating this analogue, fragmented, and inefficient marketplace onto a digital platform. In the process we’ll pull hundreds of millions of waste out of the education system and have a huge positive impact on teachers and schools.
We are well-funded by high-profile investors, have had significant early traction, and are led by start-up veterans behind two of London’s most prominent tech companies.
This is your chance to join a tech startup on the ground floor. As an early employee you will play a significant role in the development of the company and have the opportunity for rapid career progression and learning.How to apply
Email a CV and 1 paragraph on why you would be a great fit as an Account Manager with our team
- Account Management
- Account Executives
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job