£23,000 + Commission
- Double Digit Growth with Global Company
- Fun-loving Culture
- Opportunity for International Travel and Further MA Qualifications
This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate, or a driven experienced Sales/Account Manager to join a £Billion Fortune 500 International Company in the heart of Manchester City Centre. They are a leading software information provider of data analytics to companies, working with massive clients such as Facebook across the globe!
They are now seeking an exceptionally driven, intelligent individual to join their Account Management team. You will have a set account base including billion pound turnover companies to manage, proving an excellent service, ensuring they have an awareness and understanding of all the tools, and introducing new platforms and solutions that are relevant to other departments of the organisation.
- Provide an exceptional level of service with all set key accounts you are responsible for within assigned industry sector
- Manage and cultivate the assigned client base through good commercial awareness and understanding of the assigned sector, as well as being highly organised and professional in the approach to client training sessions, queries and new sales prospects.
- Manage and complete client renewals (renewing access/receiving paperwork) each month making sure that none are overdue.
- Gain a longer-term commitment from clients as often as possible by securing multi-year subscription deals where possible.
- Ensure all clients are met at least once a year, organising and attending at least 20 meetings a month (face to face or online) and receive quarterly courtesy calls.
- Previous experience within B2B sales or Account Management is desired but not essential
- Educated to a high standard - Degree level preferable with the ability to learn and understand complex business models
- Driven and extremely articulate, able to build strong relationships at Director level
- Passionate and money motivated
- Extremely enthusiastic
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job