Position: Senior Account Manager
Location: Witney (OX28)
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
Sector: Sales, Digital, Ecommerce, Websites, Digital Marketing, UX, Brand, Design
We have joined forces with a multi-award winning digital marketing agency who are recruiting a Sales Development Manager to join their team from their home in Witney, Oxfordshire. With two offices across the UK in London and Witney respectively, this expanding business specialise in Ecommerce, digital strategy, website designs, development, support, digital marketing and content and performance optimisation.
Joining the team as a Senior Account Manager your remit is simple; you will be arriving at a very exciting time of this agencies expansion. Your role will be a blend of senior level relationship management, leadership, strategy and financial management. Challenged by evaluating client needs and their aspirations you will be executing strategic plans and supporting the delivery team in the successful engagement of both B2B/B2C and ecommerce build projects whilst maintaining key profitability and driving additional revenue.
Boasting a team of 45 consisting of Developers, Account Managers, Project Managers, Strategists, UX Architects, Designers and Support Executives, you will be a vital cog in the formation of trusted and lasting relationships. In addition you will be tasked with leading and owning the delivery of client objectives and measurement against these, engaging with a wide range of exciting and interesting clients and projects with a view to growing your client’s businesses through identifying opportunities to up sell for revenue growth.
This employer is an award-winning and talented digital agency that delivers world-class solutions. Working within a vibrant and passionate team of over 45 individuals you will bring your energy and enthusiasm to help grow the agency by building the pipeline and facilitating inspiring conversations that will foster and lead to exciting new client partnerships.
- You will be naturally commercially savvy.
- Passionate about your role with good understanding of the digital and eCommerce industry.
- Positive attitude with high levels of personal motivation.
- Solid experience of working within a digital agency.
- Experience of working with CMS, eCommerce and associated marketing technology platforms.
- A high standard of written language and numeric analytical proficiency.
- Good meeting/minute/contact reporting abilities.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Experienced in delivering confident, polished presentations and excellent negotiation skills.
- Regular social activities.
- Attendance at industry events.
- Generous holiday allowance which increases with length of service.
- Contributory company pension scheme.
- Ride to work scheme.
- Gym discounts.
- Office beers on a Friday!
- Digital Strategy
- Marketing Agency
- Digital Agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job