Due to company growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an Account Manager to join the team. The ideal candidate will be based in Manchester and the surrounding areas.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing a variety of (B2B) business accounts, all different due to their varying number of employees, services, turnover etc. Responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of existing customer accounts
- Regular reviews with customers to develop close and effective relationships
- Identifying new areas of opportunity to meet customer needs
- Liaising with customers to ensure full satisfaction with service
- Full product training as per customer requirements
Full induction and on the job training will be provided.
About Network Telecom
Network Telecom, based in Telford, are a very successful and progressive SME company operating within the telecommunications sector. We are now embarking on a growth strategy which will see considerable increases in business.
Network Telecom provides bespoke telecommunications solutions and account management to a wide variety of customers across the UK. They pride themselves on personal contact and the fostering of high quality sustainable relationships with clients, offering free and impartial advice on technology and tariffs, reducing customer costs and providing excellent technical support and service.
Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Industry knowledge / experience is preferred but not essential.
- Relationship Management / Customer Service experience is essential.
- Good commercial awareness with a professional approach to business.
- An ability to represent the company at the highest level to customers and suppliers
- Ability to use own initiative and pay close attention to detail
- Strong negotiator with excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Hold a full UK driving license
- Field based.
- Identify issues and provide tailored solutions to meet customers’ expectations
- Prepares and conducts motivational and informative meetings where appropriate
- Display a positive attitude towards work and colleagues at all times.
- Telecoms / IT knowledge ideally but not essential.
- Good computer skills.
Please send cv and covering letter outlining your specific suitability for this role, including current salary details.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be notified. No agencies please.
- Account Management
- Account Manager
- Customer Base
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job