The Recruitment Account Manager will be responsible for the following:
* Establish and build relationships with client and temporary workforce contacts.
* Take full responsibility for the recruitment activity within the allocated clients and drive order fulfilment to increase client profitability.
* Review and submit all CV's, as per the SLA.
* Qualify job roles and service requirements, understand the SLA deliverables and adhere to ensure contract fulfilment fill ratios increase.
* Create, manage and maintain the key client contacts at all levels to ensure regular communication daily on all active orders from order taking through to order closing when filled.
* Build and maintain strong business relationships both with all key decision makers and facilitate regular meetings with HR, client contacts and the Adecco temporary workforce.
* Guarantee all work is compliant with internal and external audit requirements.
* Ensure that all legislation ie AWR/Health & Safety adherence is met and update spreadsheets weekly to ensure 100% compliance.
The Recruitment Account Manager will need to have the following experience:
*Previous recruitment experience
* Client relationship experience
* Operational management experience within a global company in the high-demand service industry
* Working in an environment that is fast paced and target driven
* Telephone and face to face customer service experience
* Experience of public sector (advantageous)
This is an excellent opportunity for a Recruitment Account Manager to join one of the worlds leading recruitment agencies offering a very competitive salary & benefits.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job