Who are we?
We’re Sunnylife, an Aussie lifestyle brand born in Sydney, Australia. But we’ve got offices in Los Angeles and London too.
We’re sun seekers, chasers and stalkers. We live for summer and the good times that surround it. While we get coats and scarves look great, we think bikinis and towels look better.
Privately owned, we specialise in bringing an Aussie summer to the rest of the world, starting in our own office.
We’re team players who work hard and play even harder - our open plan floor is covered in product so don’t be surprised if you’re sporting a plastic cactus on your head here and there.
Like an inflatable swan needs inflating, we nurture growth and personal development. We also motivate and inspire because we know the best ideas can and do come from anywhere.
All our products and staff contain summer because you never can have too much fun in your life.
What you will be doing!
- Meeting key clients of Sunnylife, understanding their needs and providing them with the best possible solution
- Managing your current account base and helping them grow by using your relationship building and listening skills via phone, email and face to face meetings
- Reaching your monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets
- Regular travel to meet your assigned clients
- Traveling with our team for tradeshows
- Supporting and encouraging your team members
Who is the ideal candidate?
- Fluency in French, Spanish, Italian or German will be advantageous
- A proven track record of sales achievement and a passion to win
- Outstanding relationship development skills
- Confidence to deal face to face with business decision makers
- Strong influencing and negotiating ability
- Exceptional project and time management skills
- They have a love of numbers, budgeting and forecasting sharp as a knife
- Fast learner able to learn how to use our order processing system quickly and efficiently
- Account Management
- Account Manager
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job