Senior Account Manager - Client Services
£27,000 - £32,000 + OTE
If you have the knowledge and experience from working for a publisher, SaaS Sales or experience with licensing we'd love to hear from you!
Owned by the 8 biggest national newspapers and magazines they have the backing of amazing brands in market. My client is a licensing body who provide royalties to publishers who use their content. With a focus on media monitoring clientele they are quite data focused. They have developed a digital database to centralise all of this; allowing content to be taken directly from publishers and individuals and regenerate this to be reused in multiple formats. They are a smart and results-oriented team, who demonstrate a passion for innovation in everything that they do.
This role is made for someone with who has worked in any of the following types of companies: Publishers ideally but not necessarily in syndication, SaaS, Subscriptions Sales, licensing or media monitoring sales.
As a Senior Account Manager, you will be tasked with creating and maintaining relationships with clients with a focus on exceeding individual and team revenue goals.
- Management of existing accounts while providing clients with the full onboarding experience
- Building solid and long-term relationships
- Supporting the Client Services Manager on with generating some new business for international clientele
- To be the main point of contacts for all client queries or issues. You will then be expected to resolve whatever the request may be, where appropriate.
- Responsible for creating sales strategy for your existing clients to get the most out of their renewals and when upselling
- Gather market intelligence
- Maintain prospect lists and mailing lists for international sales prospects
- Attend industry events as needed
The ideal candidate would have:
- 2-3 years experience in a customer facing role
- Account Management experience
- Solid renewal and upselling skill set
- Experience in the following industries:
- Media monitoring
- Insight environment
- Subscription Sales
- Licensing experience
- Knowledge of the news publisher landscape is desirable
Sounds interesting? Click 'apply' below!
Please note all the applications will be made in confidence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job