Company: Rated People
We’re the UK’s leading online marketplace connecting homeowners with over 50,000 local tradespeople nationwide. Our goal is to take the stress out of home improvements for both homeowners and tradespeople.
Since our launch in 2005, we’ve seen more than 4 million home improvement jobs posted by homeowners and have accumulated more than 750,000 tradespeople reviews.
We’re passionate about delivering the best possible experience for our customers.
As an Account Manager, you will be supporting clients over the phone and on occasion face to face, with product training, day to day queries as well as more in depth reviews of their ROI. This role will be a hybrid role at first with the initial focus being to up sale existing large clients onto our new packages and then managing these Accounts. The aim of becoming purely Account Management as you progress within the role.
Daily responsibilities include:
- Maintain and strengthen relations with existing clients
- Training of clients both over the phone and face to face
- Maintain up to date client information within (Salesforce)
- Uplift of existing client who are overspending onto more cost-effective packages
- . Have two or more years exceeding sales targets within a similar role
- Knowledge or experience in a digital marketing environment
- Demonstrate experience in building a rapport with customers
- Able to have analytical and data driven discussions
- Upbeat and energetic personality
- Willing to get involved in side projects
- Can work independently
WHAT WE OFFER
We will be opening a new office close to our central London HQ that will offer an environment perfect for creativity, fun and sharing ideas. We offer a competitive salary and a generous range of benefits:
- Participation in company share option scheme
- 25 days’ holiday
- Perkbox benefits scheme
- Bike scheme
- Life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Travel loans
- Direct pension contributions - 3% of base salary (with a minimum employee matched contribution of 3%) after completion of probation period
- Fresh fruit, coffee and tea and food cupboard
- Account Management
- Account Manager
- Online Marketplace
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job