Due to expansion, our client - a well established Point of Sale business based in Cornwall, is now searching for an Account Manager to join their team to carry the business onward and upward! This business, regularly recognised for its care and development of its staff, has a turnover of £15m and a fantastic reputation, making this is very exciting role for an up and coming Sales candidate.
You will be involved with a growing company, that rewards hard work, including regular staff resorts, evenings out, and getaways abroad!
The primary role as an Account Manager is to provide exceptional customer service to all existing clients, completing orders, up-selling on products and generating income through utilisation of negotiation and communication skills.
This role requires relationship development and rapport building with clients, providing continuous support to benefit the business relationship and ensuring repeat business through client satisfaction.
NO COLD CALLING REQUIRED!!!
- Provide exceptional customer service to new and existing clients
- Identify opportunities with existing clients, and the decision makers to up-sell on products/services
- Identifying repeat business opportunities
- Research and build relationships with partners
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately
- Present excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Present excellent organisational skills
- Sales hunger
- Customer Service
- Target orientated
- Strong communication
Qualifications and Experience:
1-2+ years in Account Management or similar
Sales experience of the following will be considered;
- Inbound B2B
- Outbound B2B
- Account management B2B
£17-18k + generous commission (monthly target bonus + upselling target bonus + quarterly bonus) and prizes inc. tech goods and all inclusive holidays...
To apply or for more information please contact James Griffiths, Opal Recruitment
Please apply today to avoid disappointment.
We represent positions in the following disciplines: Accountancy, Audit, Taxation, Finance, HR, Insurance and Office Support. Please visit our website for further contact details. www.opalrecruitment.co.uk
You can also like us on facebook /Opalrecruitment
and follow us on twitter @OpalRecruituk for all our latest jobs opportunities and news
- Account Manager
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- New Solutions
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job