Our established and reputable client is seeking an Account Manager to join their team in Wallington.
The Account Manager is responsible for the management of and Service Delivery to client accounts as directed. This involves maintaining the company's existing relationship with clients. It also involves identifying potential new clients and business opportunities and persuading new customers to place business with the Company. Account Managers are responsible for working with clients to identify their needs and work out how the Company can best meet those requirements The role also involves maintaining strong relationships with client's suppliers and service providers.
- Act as first point of contact for company clients
- Visiting clients on a regular basis in order to identify their needs
- Dealing with Client requests
- Identifying potential new clients and business opportunities
- Maintain LOA & Service Agreement database. Role includes: 5.1. Sending out requests for refreshed Letters of Authority
- Set up trigger to notify of impending Service Agreement Expiry
- Arrange termination of agreements.
- Tender service contracts in conjunction with procurement team
- Chase suppliers for prices and proposals as required
- Enter prices and proposals onto tender evaluation results spreadsheets as required
- Chase suppliers to progress non-contract recommendations
- Set up and maintain client records on CRM platform
- Arrange for Administrator to maintain client records
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Must be numerate, literate and possess competent I.T. skills i.e. word, excel and outlook. Educated to degree level but experience in this field will be taken into consideration.
Candidate must have a good working knowledge of Microsoft office 365 and preferably be familiar with SalesForce, although, training in this latter platform will be given.
Candidate must possess good telephone manner and be able to communicate at all business levels.
There will be opportunities of advancement within the Company Group in due course.
Other duties may include updating website content, attending networking events, product launches and exhibitions in order to generate new business.
Great opportunity to join a superb employer.
First Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Business for this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job