The company is a Technology recruitment company with a fresh outlook on the industry! They are the innovators and the drivers of Video Technology, offering our clients and candidates a whole new recruitment experience to help them meet their goals. With a large client base stretching across the UK and EU, they are hiring an experienced Account Manager to help build, develop and execute a world class client experience end to end.
The Account Manager’s responsibilities will include:
- Managing the end to end process of all client relationships, old and new
- Generating new opportunities and business from all current accounts
- Build relationships through regular contact, meetings, event and client entertainment
- Keeping clients up to date with reports, analysis and data of their activity
As you know, this role is all about personality! But as a rough guideline, we are looking for:
- You must have previous experience in an Account Management role
- Experience working for a Recruitment company would be preferred
- Understanding of end to end client process and management of relationships
- Excellent customer service and presentation skills
These roles are competitive, so we’re offering a unique opportunity with the following benefits:
- Uncapped commission
- A clear progression path to management
- A thorough training programme
- Incentives for Michelin star dining experiences
- Incentives for company trips away - including Ibiza, Barcelona and Vegas!
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading recruitment agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UK’s best recruitment firms. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of recruitment as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With 23,000 recruitment agencies, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the recruitment market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading recruitment agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you giving you the best chance to secure a trainee recruitment consultancy position.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Entry level recruitment role.
We only place graduates into specialist Trainee Recruitment roles with sectors including Digital Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Financial Services and Accountancy Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, Supply Chain and Procurement Recruitment, Change and Transformation, Life Sciences Recruitment and Executive Search and Selection
- Account Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job