Account Manager - Scientific Capital Equipment - £45k-£50k + £15K OTE
- Global Life Sciences Player
- National Level Role
- Excellent Remuneration Package
Your Career: With a full company induction and product/services training on offer, the new Account Manager can expect to enjoy fantastic support and ongoing sales career opportunities within this large company.
The Role: Covering a National territory, the new Account Manager will be dealing with NHS laboratories, biotech companies, academia and cancer centres as well as some other private sector organisations. You will be working consultatively with laboratory managers, research leads and product managers, developing and building workflow streamlining and automation, alongside other sales teams within the organisation.
The Company: With over 50 years of expertise in their sector, this international firm is currently recruiting across a number of divisions as part of an expansion plan. They manufacture and design high quality and innovative urinalysis equipment for automated diagnostics, as well as a range of flow cytometry equipment. They additionally supply managed services, training and consumables to complete their offering. The Account Manager will focus their efforts within the urinalysis unit.
For this Account Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Diagnostics experience in either clinical, industrial or research
- A degree in a Life Science subject
- Structured, personable, enthusiastic and self-motivated candidates are required
Benefits of this Account Manager role:
- £45k-£50k Base Salary
- £15k Commission + Company Bonus
- Fully Expensed Company Car
- Pension, Mobile, Laptop, 28 Days Holidays + Bank Holidays, Income Protection Insurance, Childcare Vouchers, Educational Grant Scheme, Employee Assistance Program, Life Insurance
- business development
- Field sales
- new business
- Medical sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job