An established and market leading company based on the outskirts of Wakefield are looking to recruit an experienced Account Manager to join their expanding team on a full time permanent basis. The company provide a wide range of training services to their expanding list of clients.
In return my client is offering the successful Account Manager: a competitive salary, flexible working hours, free onsite parking and the opportunity for career progression.
- Gain thorough understanding of the clients organisation, KPI's and processes
- Managing clients and their respective bookings ensuring key
- Liaising with clients and third parties to ensure that the requirement has been fulfilled
- Maintaining high quality customer service
- Generating new business through social media and marketing plan events
- Liaise with subject matter experts to induct review and quality assess tutors
- Managing the invoice system
- Producing various reports for clients
- Adhere to regulatory requirements
- Communicate industry changes to key stakeholders
- Ideally from an account management background or similar
- Be able to demonstrate a high level of accuracy
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively and efficiently
- Excellent IT skills
- Full UK Driving licence as some travel may be required
As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants to arrange interviews.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
KEYWORDS: Account Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job