This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business based in Middlesbrough as an Internal B2B Sales Executive.
My client are a close knit community of online digital marketing experts, passionate about delivering the best customer care to every one of their clients.
Using a professional approach, they are more than just a Web Design company, but are the complete package when it comes to anything that involves Digital Marketing. As a business, they pride themselves on their ability to go the extra mile, and regularly exceed customers' expectations.
My client is a full service digital marketing agency, was founded in 2012 and since then has grown year-on-year, with double digit growth. From superior SEO services to ecommerce websites, they have the solutions to take businesses forward. The 27-strong team is currently made up of web developers, graphic designers, creative writers, SEO specialists, customer service and sales account manager. With their head office based in Middlesbrough and a further site in Newcastle, they offer Search Engine Optimisation, Website Design & Development, Ecommerce Websites, Engaging Social Media, PPC Management and Google Business View.
To continue to their excellent growth, my client is looking for a number of Sales Account Managers based out of their Middlesbrough head office.
The Sales Account Manager is responsible for generating and managing a portfolio of business nationwide with an emphasis on developing new business as well as existing account relationships by means of value added services and effective relationship management.
You will have the following day to day responsibilities, but not limited to:
Prospect customers and generate new business on a daily basis, from hot and qualified leads coming in
- Up sell all Espresso Web products & services to maximise sales across the business
- Maintain and develop a computerised customer and prospect data base (CRM)
- Increase volume and margin in line with monthly targets and/or departmental average
- Identify new markets for Espresso Web products & services and share your knowledge with the wider sales team
- Monitor your own sales and manage your customer base on a daily basis
- Attend team meetings to discuss and share the latest developments within the business
- Attend all sales related training to develop and enhance your own personal performance
- Participate in monthly KPI's with a view to maintaining / improving sales performance
- Maximise product and service sales across the nation, mainly targeting the SME customer base
- Ensure you remain ethical in your sales approach at all times
The Sales Account Manager will have the following demonstrable skills:
- Proven track record in B2B sales within an internal sales environment
- Ideally have experience within Digital Marketing sales, however, this is not essential. Other relevant backgrounds will be considered
- Strong contacts within the SME customer base would be highly desirable and advantageous in this role
- Keen interest in digital marketing and a basic understanding of this sector as a minimum
- Excellent telephone manner; ability to build strong rapport and relationships over the phone.
- Experience within a consultative, solution led sale
- Flexible and adaptable personality
- Money motivated with strong desire to succeed
- Commutable to Middlesbrough office location, Monday to Friday
- Working hours; Mon-Thurs 9am-5.15pm, Friday 9am-4pm
What's on Offer?
An excellent and highly competitive basic salary DOE + uncapped, realistic and achievable monthly commission + fantastic additional benefits such as great 'tight knit/family' culture, private healthcare, an early finish on a Friday, breakfast, social outings etc.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job