Do you have experience of account management working within the automotive or Engineering/Technical industry?
This fantastic career opportunity is waiting for you; see below for the excellent benefits and to apply.
This is a field based role covering the South West and surrounding areas, with some visits to their Wales office.
Excellent Job Features:
• Competitive Salary (based on experience)
• Company car, laptop and phone
• Company benefits (holiday, pension)
• Company bonus
Duties and responsibilities include;
• Experience of managing key accounts with client visits
• Ongoing nurturing of an accounts, building relationships, regular communication.
• Confident in upselling, negotiation, presenting and quoting for new products to retain the business.
• Ability to quote / sell new pricing, suggest new product developments and process orders.
• To have strong system skills and numerical ability (budgets and forecasts).
• Handle technical questions and problem solving.
• Provide outstanding customer care and service including handling any complaints or changes in process.
For a detailed job description, please email your CV with cover letter to
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job